Inspiring Hope...Fostering Recovery.
Agency for Community Treatment Services, Inc. (ACTS) has been serving our area since 1978, providing individualized behavioral health services in substance abuse and mental health. ACTS mission is to apply the best of contemporary physical and behavioral health interventions and social support services available to assist individuals and families to engage and succeed in Recovery.
ACTS provides and manages a broad array of behavioral health services, including prevention, acute care and stabilization, treatment and support services in the arenas of substance abuse, co-occurring substance abuse and mental illness, child protection, delinquency, criminal justice, housing, economic self-sufficiency, health and wellness.
ACTS has combined excellence and compassion with best practice to address addiction through a variety of services to help achieve recovery. Our goal is to provide the most cost effective substance abuse and mental health treatment with the highest level of care.
If you or a loved one need help with a substance issue, ACTS is here for you.
Our programs include:
- Crisis services for both adults and juveniles - Detoxification is the first step on the road to recovery. Our Detox Program for both adult and juveniles is the place to start the recovery process in a compassionate and supportive environment.
- Outpatient services - You don’t have to put your life on pause to get better. Our objective is to accommodate clients by allowing them to remain in their home and be able to work or attend school while in treatment.
- Residential Treatment - ACTS residential treatment center is a live-in health care facility providing therapy for substance abuse. ACTS has residential treatment facilities for both juveniles and adults.
- Supportive Housing - Supportive housing is an evidence-based housing intervention that combines non-time-limited affordable housing assistance with wrap-around supportive services for people experiencing homelessness, as well as other people with disabilities.
- Other Services - ACTS also offers a variety of programs to those in the community including the Juvenile Assessment Centers, a group home for teen girls in Broward County, and serves as a collection site for those who need drug testing and monitoring.