We are an Educational, Arts and Culture Non-For-Profit (c)3 organization established in Silicon Valley since 1970. We belong to the first cultural worldwide network and work in association with other French public and private organizations.
The Alliance Francaise Silicon Valley (AFSCV) develops many cultural activities and French courses throughout the Bay Area, and thus, continues to honor and develop this rich heritage and relationship between French and American culture(s).
Our missions are:
1. Increase the knowledge of the French language, at Palo Alto and Campbell Campus or at your home with:
2. Promote and enhance the knowledge of French and Francophone cultures with monthly cultural events:
3. Promote and enhance the knowledge of French and Francophone cultures with annual cultural events:
ABOUT LeFestival.org and the Silicon Valley Gives day.
We believe that you can help LeFestival become a permanent Bay Area musical scene.
THE BUDGET: Why do we fund raise? Because like all art features, the beginnings are difficult and the ticket sales are not enough to cover the costs. Where your money will go:
Our goals are:
1. Present the great masterpieces of French music to the San Francisco Bay Area public
2. Present performances of exceptional quality by the finest musicians and singers in the San Francisco Bay Area
3. Continue presenting this festival as an annual highlight of musical life in the San Francisco/San Jose Bay Area
To present musicians of such high artistic attainment in public concerts, ticket sales are not sufficient to cover costs. This festival can be sustained only with the help of enthusiastic and generous supporters. A festival of such high artistic quality requires a considerable sum of money to finance the artists, the venue and the publicity campaign.
Both big and small, your contributions will help create a stable financial environment for this festival.
ALL CONTRIBUTIONS ARE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE - THE ALLIANCE FRANCAISE OF SILICON VALLEY IS A CALIFORNIA 501 (C) 3-NOT FOR-PROFIT ASSOCIATION ESTABLISHED SINCE 1970