In 1956, Alpha Phi was one of the first women's fraternities to establish a Foundation.
Demonstrating the philanthropic spirit of love and charity intended by our Founders, the Foundation was created as a trust to award grants specifically for scholarship and cardiac aid. Today, the original priorities of Alpha Phi Foundation remain.
The Foundation is well known and respected internationally as a prominent philanthropic leader in the Greek community. We completed a ten million dollar campaign for leadership in 2010, the largest in National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) history.