Why we exist: Substandard housing conditions are a predominant problem in our community.
Families that qualify for our program:
- on the border of poverty and or lower middle class
- Have jobs and are providing for their families
- Cannot meet the demands of traditional home ownership, such as the large down payment and pre-qualifications.
We provide "a hand up, not a handout" through our alternative path to traditional home ownership.
- we offer 25-30 year, zero-interest mortgage loans to families who qualify and meet our program requirements.
- kept affordable through people like you who donate and provide volunteer labor.
Building homes, strengthening families, and improving our community does not happen without relationships. Become a partner and join us in helping strengthen our neighborhoods!