WHAT WE DO:
· Classroom Support – we give teachers & support staff money for classroom supplies and material at the beginning of each school year
· Field Trips – we help provide transportation funds for class field trips
· Yearbook – we produce the school yearbook
· Staff/Teacher Appreciation Week - we coordinate and host special breakfasts & lunches during this special week
· Scholastic Book Fair – we conduct this event bi-annually, in the fall and spring
· Special Events – we promote fun events annually such as Meet the Teacher and Fall Family Fun Night
· School Spirit Items – we sell Barranca spirit items such as t-shirts, hoodies and hats.
HOW WE DO IT:
· Volunteers – our success is directly due to the support from our parents and teachers
· Fundraisers – our budget comes from various fundraisers.