Collegium Vocale is a premier volunteer community chorus, drawing singers from the greater Atlanta area. Founded in 1955 by Emory University faculty, we support a diverse musical community coming together to weave rich choral tapestries.
Under the direction of Kevin Hibbard and accompanist Leanne Elmer Herrmann, Collegium Vocale delights our audiences with a well-curated selection of diverse choral works. Collegium Vocale is committed to preserving and promoting the choral arts in the greater Atlanta community by...
- Performing secular and sacred repertoire ranging from the early renaissance to modern music, including demanding or seldom performed works;
- Performing a cappella and with piano, organ, instrumental accompaniment, or orchestra;
- Supporting a musical community where a diverse group of talented, volunteer choristers can come together and weave the choral experience into their often busy lives;
- Nurturing the next generation of choral singers in a multigenerational chorus;
- Working to create performance opportunities for promising soloists and instrumental professionals in Georgia;
- Providing a unique artistic and learning experience to Georgia artists and audiences.
Collegium Vocale is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Tax deductible donations are greatly appreciated.