At 4C Council we.....
Promote access to quality early education for children and parents by
- Supporting children to achieve positive outcomes, develop and learn.
- Providing low income working families access to affordable child care
Help new and existing childcare providers start and succeed in their business by
- Providing ongoing professional development opportunities to enhance quality
- Promoting the inclusion of ALL children in child care settings
Advocate for equal access to quality early care and education by
- Helping parents build leadership skills and participate in civic engagement
- Informing the community about child care resource and issues
Promote Healthy Aging, Wellness and Physical Activity for Older Adults in the Community by
- Offering educational, social and fitness programs through the Senior Wellness Program inspiring Seniors to have fun, be more active, improve health and lower risks for disease and chronic illness
- Providing the Senior Nutrition Program which serves quality nutritious meals to Seniors and emphasizes the role of nutrition in preventative health and long term care