Who we are:
- The Mission of the Community Free Clinic is to make health care accessible to all uninsured citizens of Washington County, Maryland.
- Our quality of care and integrity are second to none.
- We treat our patients with dignity and respect.
- Every member of our team (staff, volunteers, providers, and Board of Directors) is dedicated to our mission and success.
- The Clinic maintains a high level of transparency in all operations.
- We collaborate with many community organizations in order to meet the needs of our patients.
- We are committed to delivering medical services at the greatest value to our patients.
- The Community Free Clinic serves those who are employed without insurance, recently uninsured, temporarily uninsured, and displaced or homeless.
- The Community Free Clinic is non-profit organization that receives no federal or state funding; our funding comes through foundation and government grants, fund raisers, and individual donations.
We are extremely blessed and we are very grateful for all your support.
About the MUDD Volleyball Tournament:
This is co-ed volleyball tournament played in mud!!
Teams of 8 - 12 players participate in either Competitive or Recreational styles of play.
With an extensive Food Tent, fantastic Beer Garden, and rocking DJ, this is a great way to... "Get Down & Dirty for a Good Cause"
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION