CPLC Parenting Arizona helps prevent child abuse by providing family support services statewide through prevention, intervention and treatment programs. These family support services promote strong families by empowering parents to thrive, creating communities where parents have the skills to raise healthy and successful children.
Through five statewide centers across Arizona, CPLC Parenting Arizona’s provides the following programs & services:
- Home Visitation: As a child’s first and most important teacher, parents receive the tools and techniques they need to help their children through our Healthy Families and Parents as Teachers curricula and monthly visits.
- Parenting Classes: Parent Education classes are made available to parents, grandparents and caregivers in various communities throughout Arizona.
- Family Resource Centers: Parents of children in Coconino and Maricopa County are provided and connected to various parent education programs and community resources in either a school or community setting.
- Parent Aide & Case Aide Services : CPLC Parenting Arizona provides transport services and supervision to foster children to and from court mandated family visits.
- Building Resilient Families: Through the Department of Child Safety, CPLC Parenting Arizona provides and connects at risk families to parent education, life skills training, and community resources.
For more information on any of these programs and services please visit CPLC Parenting Arizona at www.parentingaz.org or call (602)248-0428 x221.