Girl Scouts is the preeminent leadership development organization for girls. Rooted in a 103-year history, Girl Scouts invests strategically in girls and offers every girl a chance to do something amazing.
Supporting our Girl Scouts are thousands of community volunteers who believe that investing in girls – by giving of their time, talent, and treasure – truly does change the world. Your gift to the Service Unit Annual Giving Challenge will show Girl Scouts and volunteers in your area (aka, service unit) that you're "all in."
What will your gift do for Girl Scouts?
- Premiere Leadership Programming: New programs, events, and activities are continually being developed to meet girls’ interests and needs. For example, Girl Scouts are leading the way in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) programming for girls.
- Camps & Outdoor Experiences: We operate seven camp properties offering year-round programming and overnight opportunities for girls, troops, and families. These experiences rely on funding to maintain facilities, purchase supplies, train camp leaders, and promote these opportunities across our council.
- Financial Aid for Girls: Financial aid ensures that cost is never a barrier to any girl who wants to become a Girl Scout and participate fully in our program.
- Volunteer Training: Thousands of Girl Scout volunteers receive extensive staff support, training, and materials to ensure that every girl receives a world-class leadership experience.
Without our generous donors, Girl Scouts would not exist. Imagine a world where...
- Girls grow into women who are less confident in themselves, less involved in their communities, have lower educational achievement rates, and earn lower incomes.
- Girls have fewer leadership experiences, are less likely to see themselves as leaders, and have a more negative view of women leaders.
- Girls have fewer outdoor experiences and are less concerned about the environment.
Support your local Girl Scouts by making a tax-deductible gift to the Service Unit Annual Giving Challenge! Please provide your service unit number in the "Dedicate This Donation" field during checkout to ensure your gift counts toward your service unit's goal.