Prospera EMPOWERS INDIVIDUALS and FAMILIES with training, ongoing individual assistance and resources so they can realize their American Dream.
Prospera is an economic development, nonprofit organization that specializes since 1991 in bilingual assistance for Hispanic ENTREPRENEURS trying to establish or expand their business. We are able to serve entrepreneurs and our community thanks to investments in its mission by generous individuals, corporations and government agencies.
In our 30 years of service, Prospera
- provided consulting to more than 21,800 entrepreneurs
- helped them create or retain more than 30,000 jobs across Florida
- generated $4.9 BILLION in economic impact
In the last five years alone, Prospera
- has facilitated over $60 million in loans
- trained over 20,000 entrepreneurs
- provided individual consulting to thousands of ENTREPRENEURS and SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS, helping them create or retain over 16,000 jobs.
For more information, visit www.prosperausa.org.