In Homewood, Alabama, we are proud of the quality education that our students receive. This is the result of lots of hard work from administrators, teachers and staff - working to raise the level of education in our classrooms every day. At the Foundation, we are committed to supporting this goal by funding programs that help students and teachers excel.
Money raised has funded the following projects:
- Greek Fest for all 8th graders
- The PSAT Princeton Review Course for top-scoring juniors
- The "World Peace" game at Shades Cahaba
- Science equipment in the high school labs
- Project-based Learning training at Hall-Kent Elementary
- "The Best You Can Be" art project at Edgewood Elementary
In addition, the Foundation has helped launched several new programs in our school system such as the popular ACT Prep class and the middle school's robotics program.
Because the school system is such a fundamental part of the Homewood community, supporting the Foundation ensures that our community remains strong. A strong school system also ensures that property values remain high, and businesses continue to thrive. If you are vested in the strength and success of Homewood, the Homewood City Schools Foundation is an excellent way to ensure the continued prosperity of our community.
Homewood City Schools Foundation Inc
Employer id number (ein)
AddressP.O. Box 59764