Our mission is to end the cycle of abuse and pet overpopulation through our rescue and investigation efforts, spay/neuter programs and educational classes. We are committed to creating lasting relationships between people and animals through our adoption programs. We further support that bond by making available world-class veterinary care, and outstanding pet obedience and behavior programs.
- Rescues and Investigations. Special training and state-of-the-art equipment allow Humane Officers to handle even the most difficult rescues.
- Humane Education Efforts. Teaching children and adults to take action for animals, making the world a better place for people and animals alike.
- Longmeadow Rescue Ranch. The ranch is a place where abused and neglected farm animals are rehabilitated and placed for adoption.
- Adoption Centers. Combined, our adoption centers on handle the highest volume of incoming animals and adoptions in metro St. Louis.
- Veterinary Medical Centers. State-of-the-art equipment allows doctors to diagnose a wide range of veterinary problems and provide options for appropriate treatments.
- Behavior and Training Programs. Helps reduce the number of pets relinquished to animal shelters because of undesirable behavior.
- Foster Program. Opportunity for eligible animals to become adoptable companions through care and compassion from employees and volunteers.