Lead Program in Business

A nonprofit organization

56 Donors

LEAD’s goal is to serve more students in our Institutes!

As a supporter, you will help create a life-changing experience for academically talented scholars. Consider your contribution an investment in the global leaders of tomorrow.

Tuition and fees paid by students cover only 30% of costs to participate in the Institutes. The remaining 70% must be raised through the charitable contributions from corporations and individual donors. Your contribution in support of LEAD will make a significant difference to the scholars who participate in our programs.

Most importantly, you can donate to the organization. Your gift is critical to sustaining LEAD’s mission.

For questions or to become involved, please contact our offices at 215.261.7001 or email info@leadprogram.org

 

 

Organization Data

Summary

Organization name

Lead Program in Business

Tax id (EIN)

23-2139831

Categories

Education

Address

500 Office Center Drive Suite 400
Ft Washington, PA 19034

Phone

(215) 261-7001

How can we help?

Suggested articles

  • How does my nonprofit get started on Mightycause?
  • Why use Mightycause?
  • What is Mightycause?