• Introduce individuals and families to the loving and saving power of Jesus Christ.
• Proclaim the joy and fulfillment of a life lived in obedience to the teachings of God’s Word.
• Provide safe places for individuals and families to openly share their grief and pain about homosexuality.
• Develop and distribute educational and inspirational materials.
• Educate churches, pastors, therapists and other organizations through seminars, presentations and conferences.
• Offer spiritual counseling and referrals for psychological counseling.
• Encourage the family of God to extend God’s love and compassion to the sexually and relationally broken…to be Christ to one another.