A donation to NAMI Southwest Ohio is a gift of hope.
NAMI Southwest Ohio provides education, support, and advocacy for individuals living with mental illness and their families. An affiliate of NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness), we are a grassroots organization made up of moms and dads, brothers and sisters, sons and daughters, friends and family of people affected by mental illness.
Our classes, support groups, presentations, and other services are led by volunteers with lived experience of mental illness and know firsthand the challenges of living with or loving someone with a mental health condition. All of these services are offered at no cost to participants. Mental health conditions often make people feel isolated, terrified, and stigmatized.
The most important thing we do is help people know: “You are not alone.”
Now we need YOUR HELP! What can your gift do?
- $25 provides educational materials on navigating mental illness to 1 family member of an affected loved one
- $50 reaches 100 people with information on crucial support groups
- $100 provides mental health awareness to 50 students through our Ending the Silence presentations in local schools
- $250 provides an educator for an 8 week class
- $500 educates 16 people on how to navigate mental illness in Family-to-Family & Peer-to-Peer courses
- $1,000 keeps our mental health Info & Referral Line running for over 2 months
- $2,000 provides 8 Peer-to-Peer educators for 8 weeks
No gift is too small. YOU have the power to remind someone they're not alone. Give help. Give hope.
Thank you for your generous giving this holiday season. Happy Holidays!
NAMI Southwest Ohio