New Perceptions provides infants/toddlers, teens and adults with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and other barriers with services to reach their maximum potential.
- More than 600 individuals are served annually
- Service area: Boone, Campbell, Carroll, Gallatin, Grant, Kenton, Owen and Pendleton counties
We believe in the ability of our participants; guiding and providing them with the confidence and tools necessary to reach their goals.
- Infants and toddlers are offered diagnostic services, therapies, and developmental intervention to assist them in preparation for school.
- Teens have the ability to experience employment through our Student Work Experience program.
- Adults may participate in our Site-Based Employment program at our campus in Edgewood, Kentucky, which offers participants assembly and packaging work and other on-site services.
- Our Community-Based Supported Employment program offers adults with a variety of disabilities the support and skill development needed to succeed in community workplaces.