Help us raise $10,000 for the Adult Client Crisis Fund!
The Elizabeth Richardson Center (ERC) is the most comprehensive provider of disability services in Northwest Arkansas. We have been serving the needs of individuals with disabilities since 1963.
We operate Child Development Centers in Fayetteville and Siloam Springs that serve the needs of children six weeks to Kindergarten with developmental delays or disabilities.
But for this campaign, we need help with our adult clients!
For adults, we provide community employment, independent living options, life skills classes, job skills training, recreational activities, and community involvement. Many of our adult clients have needs that are not met through the funds that Medicaid and/or Social Security are able to provide. These needs are basic - food, hygiene items, clothes.
ERC's vision is to provide the best practices, activities, services, and supports that are designed to Enhance Lives, Remove Barriers, and Create Opportunities for the individuals and families served.
ERC's Core Values are as follows:
1. We treat each other with respect and dignity.
2. We build relationships on trust and integrity.
3. We embrace our diversity.
4. We are committed to inclusion and acceptance.
5. We encourage innovation through empowerment.
6. We create independence through a learning environment.