Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Intermountain Area provides a temporary home-away-from-home that serves and sustains families of seriously ill children receiving treatment at area hospitals, as well as providing support to other programs that assist children in our community.
Children heal and cope better when surrounded by their loved ones. You can help keep families close today.
We have been helping families for nearly 30 years since a group of community leaders came together to open the Ronald McDonald House in Salt Lake City in 1988. McDonald's is a partner in care and provides, through local donations, approximately 15% of our operating budget. The other 85% comes from gifts from individuals, corporations, organizations and foundations who support our mission.
We have gifts from children who collect pennies with their class, gifts from individuals who create their own fundraising pages, annual donations from committed supporters, and gifts of all sizes, from $5 to $100,000. Your donation will definitely fall in that category somewhere! Give generously today so that we can continue to open our doors to thousands more families for years to come.