St. Andrew and All Souls Episcopal Church is a progressive faith community, rooted in the soil and culture of north Portland. The Church practices active service to others on a daily basis with our social services programs including Food Pantry and Clothes Closet in the newly renamed Hereford House.
We are Anglican in tradition and contemplative in spirituality. We seek to be a life-giving and transformative community in the way of Jesus, for the sake of others and working in partnership with our neighbors towards the full and well being of ALL.
The Mission of St. Andrew's was formed in 1895 and has remained open and serving the community for over 118 years. The All Souls community was formed in 2012 to reach out and engage future generations including many who may have previously had negative experiences with religious people & institutions. The two communities came together in February 2013 under the leadership of Rev. Karen Ward, Vicar (Priest).
We are striving to revitalize the Church and all its programs while also being a connecting point for those interested the wellbeing of the entire North Portland area including Portsmouth, University Park, and St. Johns.
We need your support - time, talent and treasure.