For more than 30 years, St. Luke's Home has served one of the most vulnerable segments of our society, low income seniors.
- Some of our residents have lived in poverty throughout their lives without the opportunity to build a safety net for themselves as they have struggled just to provide for their famililes.
- Others have met "life's unexpected downturns" and, regardless of their planning and efforts, have found themselves in their late years having lost or outlived their resources.
- Still others are disabled by circumstance or age, and unable to provide for their physical needs, lacking the financial resources to compensate.
St. Luke's Vision
We believe in the sustainability of the St. Luke's Community
- Together we will provide our time, expertise and financial support to ensure that St. Luke's Home not only survives, but thrives.
- Together we will maintain the long tradition of volunteerism and community involvement that contributes to the enhanced quality of life for residents that has been a part of St. Luke's in the Desert for over 90 years.
We believe in service, dedication, civic concern:
- Through a collaboration of individual efforts, we will make a difference by providing care and basic needs to those we touch at St. Luke's, demonstrating how small steps can solve large problems.