Struggles to Strengths is an Atlanta based 501(c)3 non-profit. We serve exposed and vulnerable families recovering from long term and reoccurring trauma through trauma informed care and healing centered engagement. Our goal is to cultivate holistic healing, resilience, and self-sustainability by combining passions and curiosities with mentorship and entrepreneurship to turn trauma to triumph, struggles to Strengths.
The families we serve reside in shelter programs or income based assisted housing programs, and are 125 percent or more below the poverty line.
We are fundraising to expand our programming efforts for Covid 19. Donations will support:
• 3 Cameras and 3 tablets that will be able to be signed out by our youth. Photography is a much needed outlet for them, and is paramount for their mental health.
• Shelving and Storage to expand our efforts in feeding those going hungry and fighting food insecurity during Covid
• Items to replenish and expand our pantry program ( groceries, diapers, cleaning supplies, period products)
• Covid 19 Trauma Relief fund: keeping families afloat by producing means for survival and stability. (rides, cell phone bills, bill assistance, food, furniture)
• Covid Community Baby showers ( 6/28 and 8/2)
Struggles to Strengths Inc.
Employer id number (ein)
Address4279 HIDDEN VALLEY RD