Join our fight against hunger in the St. Croix Valley - donations made through giveBIG will be doubled, up to $5,000.
Meet Beckah, a local mom who relies on help from the food pantry to feed their family in times of crisis. We support 25 food pantries and shelters in Polk, St. Croix, and Pierce counties. Donations to our program help us partner with local farmers and other nonprofits to help families like Beckah's:
Your donation will:
- Provide fresh produce grown on local farms to local food pantries and shelters
- Supply additional healthy food, including milk, meat, and produce to these food pantries every month
- Sponsor cooking classes for food pantry clients, volunteers, and staff to help families learn how to prepare healthy meals with local fresh produce
With your help, we can fight hunger while lifting up the entire community - the local small farmers who will receive additional income for their crops, and the families and seniors who use food pantries - so that no one in Western Wisconsin goes to bed hungry.
Thank you for your support!
UnitedWay St. Croix Valley is raising funds for three initiatives as part of giveBIGSt. Croix Valley:
- Fighting Hunger
- Fighting for Early Childhood Education
- Fighting for Mental Health