The mission of the Office of Development and Alumni Affairs is to raise private financial support for The Medical Center. This support will enhance patient care, medical education, and research, and strengthen our position as a leading academic medical center. As a results-oriented office, Development and Alumni Affairs supports the priorities of The Medical Center by:
* Ethically and effectively identifying, researching, cultivating, and soliciting prospects and donors, with a focus on major gifts;
* Promoting the programs of The Medical Center to alumni, patients,
* organizations and friends;
* Accurately depositing, receipting, and acknowledging charitable donations;
* Keeping fundraising costs to a minimum.