Mission: Rainbow builds community, equity, and well-being among Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning and Intersex (LGBTQI+) people & our allies
Vision: Rainbow envisions a society that advocates for and celebrates gender and sexual diversity, racial justice, safety, and liberation for all through healing centered engagement.
Rainbow transcends its vision from inclusive to expansive*, as we will be able to represent by centering and reaching a wider scope of Marginalized LGBTQI+ and Intersectional Identities more effectively.
Historically Marginalized and Intersectional LGBTQI+ Identities encompass:
Transgender and Gender Non-conforming
Black, Indigenous and People of Color
Neurodiversity & Mental Health Abilities
*'inclusive' with its implied power differential, whereas ‘expansive’ refers to centering power with marginalized people
- Sliding-scale Clinical Services via Telehealth
- Emergency Transitional Youth Housing
- Wellness Calls & Check-Ins to Vulnerable Community Members
- Virtual Youth Programming
- A Variety of Virtual Support Groups
- LGBTQI Interactive Virtual Trainings
- Supply Train Deliveries
For more info: Rainbowcc.org