"Razoo’s PinkGiving Campaign" Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. THIS PROMOTION IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK.
Please read these Official Rules.
By participating in this promotion, you agree that you are bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements set forth below.
1. Promotion dates: The promotion will run from 9:00am EST on October 1st, 2012 till 11:59pm EST on October 31st.
2. Eligibility: Participation in the "Razoo’s PinkGiving Campaign” ("Promotion") is open to all registered Facebook users.
3. How the promotion works: To participate in the Promotion, go to www.facebook.com/Razoogiving, and “Like” the Razoo Facebook page. Once Razoo (“Sponsor”) reaches 50,000 Facebook “Likes,” Razoo will donate $2,500 to each of the 4 chosen breast cancer related charities.
In the event an insufficient number of “Likes” are received, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Promotion and shall be under no obligation to award the prizes. Each Facebook user who “Likes” the Razoo Facebook page as part of the Promotion (a “Participant”) waives any claims against Sponsor and its affiliates concerning any Participant’s right in their “Like” of the Razoo Facebook page. Likes not satisfying these Official Rules may be disqualified. In case of dispute as to identity of participant, Sponsor may rely on the identity of the Authorized Account Holder of the Facebook Profile Account submitted at time of participation. Any other attempted form of participation is prohibited; no automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of Liking the Razoo page are permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, Web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one's ability to participate in the Promotion, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
4. Donation: Subject to Razoo’s Facebook page reaching 50,000 Likes during the Promotion period, Razoo’s donation will be initiated on November 2, 2012. Razoo will distribute $2,500 to each of the 4 chosen nonprofits via Razoo Foundation, a registered 501(c)(3) charity that operates a donor advised fund to fulfill donor advisements.
5. License/Usage: By entering the Promotion, Participants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. By entering a Like, each Participant grants Sponsor an irrevocable, nonexclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free right and license to use, display, publicly perform, modify, reproduce, publish, distribute, make derivative works of, sublicense or otherwise commercially and non-commercially exploit the Like. Participant understands that a Like may, but is not required to be, displayed for public viewing, as part of the Promotion. In addition, by participating, each Participant agrees to the use of their names, likenesses, biographical information, Like and/or statements, as well as the use of the tradename and trademarks and company information of Participant for purposes of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Release: Additionally, by participating in this Promotion all Participants agree to release Sponsor, respective parents, subsidiaries, agencies, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotions agencies, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever in connection with, preparation for, or participation in the Promotion, or participation in any Promotion-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, copyright/trademark infringement, intellectual property rights, or defamation or invasion of privacy.
7. Additional Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant or individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or any Promotion-related website. Sponsor may exclude a Participant from participating in the Promotion if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Participant (or any authorized representative) is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Participants or Sponsor representatives. Sponsor is not responsible if the Promotion cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR PARTICIPANT REPRESENTATIVE TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
It can be reviewed via the following link:
Copyright © 2012 Razoo.com. All rights reserved.