Grateful Hearts | Giving Hands 2024 Annual Fund

Organization Image

A nonprofit fundraiser supporting

Our Lady of Grace Catholic School
Fundraiser image

OLG tuition covers only 82% of our operating costs, with the remaining 18% coming from donations.

$13,907

raised by 26 people

$20,000 goal

1 month left

GRATEFUL HEARTS | GIVING HANDS
Closing the Gap and Building a Strong Foundation


Why support the Annual Fund at Our Lady of Grace?

  • Tuition and fees do not cover the full cost of educating our students
  • Donations keep tuition competitive and affordable for our families
  • 46% of our students receive tuition assistance and financial aid
  • Donations support our mission and ensure our future
  • Donations to OLG are tax deductible, unlike tuition


Priorities for the 2024 Annual Fund include:

  • FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE | Provide an affordable OLg education to more families, allowing us to uphold our mission and legacy of excellence
  • TEACHER RETENTION AND RECRUITMENT | Offer competitive salaries to retain and attract highly qualified teachers and staff that align with our mission
  • CATHOLIC IDENTITY INITIATIVES | Upgrade current resources and give access to additional materials and supplies to further enrich our students' education and faith formation


Annual Fund Giving Levels include:

  • FRIEND | $1-249
  • PATRON | $250-499
  • BENEFACTOR | $500-999
  • PRINCIPAL | $1,000-2.499
  • LEADER | $2,500-$4,999
  • FOUNDER | $5,000 and up


Tuition and fees do not cover the total cost of educating every student. Gifts of all sizes make an immediate difference and are tax deductible. Thank you for your support!

The Our Lady of Grace Catholic school community inspires a passion for learning and a commitment to academic excellence built on a foundation of Catholic faith. As one family we nurture the whole person to serve and to lead with love, respect, dignity, and integrity. 

Giving Activity

Instagram

Instagram Image
Instagram Image
Instagram Image
Instagram Image

Comments

Log in to leave a comment. Log in