The MusicaNova summer fund-raiser 2023
raised by 15 people
Our summer fund-raising campaign is the key to a successful season. It’s how you help keep the music alive. And we have premiums for those who help ensure MusicaNova continues to bring the Valley the best new, unjustly neglected and familiar music in fresh contexts.
Masestro Cohen will improvise at the piano using donated notes. Throughout the two-week fund-raiser, we’ll randomly choose donors to suggest a note – C natural, G sharp, E double flat, as examples. The larger your donation, the longer the note in the melody Warren creates. These are always fun – and an amazing display of our maestro’s talent.
Other premiums include:
- $2,500 or more: Lead sponsorship of a concert.
- $1,000 or more: Sponsor a section principal.
- $500 or more: Sponsor any musician in the orchestra.
- $125 or more: Receive a MusicaNova or Bruckner premiere T-shirt.
- $75 or more: Receive a CD or DVD from a past concert.
- Everybody who gives, no matter the amount, receives an MNO sticker!
This fundraiser supports
Musica Nova Inc